Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Naomi Watts for the J. Edgar New York Premiere

 Naomi has SOOOOO much red carpet potential, but she rarely actually lives up to it. I think that she needs to step up her game, as awards season is right around the corner and Naomi just might end up with a nomination for a movie and if she disappoints on the red carpet I will be highly upset. So for the New York premiere I have decided to make Miss Watts go all out Hollywood glam with this dramatic deep red Zac Posen Spring 2012 RTW gown. This dramatic gown needs simple eye make-up and a bold red lip. I would also recommend that Naomi wear her hair up to showcase the beautiful neckline of this stunning gown.
Here are the recommended accessories to pair with this look: the always favored red carpet bag designer Judith Leiber with this burgundy and jet crystal clutch, black lace Christian Louboutin peep toe slingback pumps, and then Harry Winston vine earrings and a stunning statement ring. If she kept to this guide she would no doubt be on everyone's best dressed lists.

2 comments:

  1. I love the boldness of the red dress and it's cut. However, it's not bold in a garish way, it has an elegant understated tone to it, which I completely adore. I think that the cut was made her for her, because in the black dress, hiding her neck, makes her appear shorter than what she really is. Also, the rich red would compliment her skin and hair unlike the darker dress. Now, I can't forget the accessories. Earrings, simply elegant and simplistic which compliments well with the boldness of the dress. The shoes I crave, the lace makes a nice textural touch as well as the clutch. And the ring, what girl doesn't like a little bling?

    Her hair should be in a complete up-do like Thomas said, or possible an elegant half sweep. But Thomas was spot on with all of his suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it took me so long to get here but here I am and I am loving your new blog! :-) Great posts, and I totally agree with you, Naomi Watts is beautiful with a bangin' body and yet she doesn't always get it right on the red carpet. That red Zac Posen dress would look ah-maaazing on her. LOVE. I will definitely visit more often, great job, Uncle T! XOXO

    Binky

    ReplyDelete