Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt 1 LA Premiere Wish List

 
Kristen Stewart is turning into a full on red carpet lover. I remembered the days when I was pained to see Kristen don any frock because no matter what she looked horrible but now she is huge fan of Chanel, Emilio Pucci, and Elie Saab. I have decided to make Kristen come full circle from the LA premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse wearing another Elie Saab creation. For this premiere I have decided to pull a Rosie Huntington-Whitely and make everyone wear a gown, and Kristen's is a midnight blue Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture one shouldered embellished gown. The moment I started looking through the collection looking for a gown for Kristen this one spoke to me. I think that she would look the best she ever has in this gown. Her new long black hair swept over the shoulder not with the strap and some navy blue Salvatore Ferragamo pumps would make this look complete and not to fussy just elegant.
Ashley Greene is more of a fashion plate and has worn Versace on many occasions. I have decided to step up her Versace game by giving this silver to black degrede ruffle gown with an embellished single shoulder strap. I think that Ashley could bring this Spring 2012 Atelier Versace Couture gown to life and work it to the point of ultra fabulosity. A silver clutch, black peep toes, diamond drop earrings, and a diamond bracelet would put the perfect topping to this elegant yet sexy gown.
Anna Kendrick is also a fashion plate ever since her Academy Award nomination for her role in the film Up in the Air. I have chosen this blush pink Georges Hobeika Fall 2011 Couture gown for the actress to wear to the premiere of the latest Twilight Saga film. A gold Judith Leiber crystal embellished clutch and gold strappy sandals would just make this look perfect and send Anna on to everyone's best dressed lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment