Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

2011 MTV Europe Music Awards Host Selena Gomez

Europe must love Selena Gomez as a host because this is the second European award show this year that Selena is hosting. Well because she is hosting I am sure she will change numerous time through out the night as well as make an appearance on the red carpet. I have compiled a wish list of what I would want her to wear for the night.
For the red carpet I have chosen this fun purple Zuhair Murad mullet dress. If anyone can pull off a mullet dress it is Selena, because she is so young. To finish this look off I would have her hair pulled back, purple clutch and sandals, and a stand out diamond cuff.
The show wishes are set in order of how I would have her wear them on the stage. For most of the night I will say that silver sandals are going to be her best friend. This is good for her when she has to quick change. Well to start the show I would have Selena in this stunningly elegant pink Georges Hobeika Signature Spring 2012 gown paired with the silver sandals and a diamond cuff. Look two is a beaded Jenny Packham Spring 2012 RTW which would be paired with gold sandals and gold drop earrings. The Paule Ka Black Carpet Collection dress would be paired with matching pumps and a stunning diamond necklace, and the final look in this segment is the sequined Emilio Pucci Resort 2012 patterned sequined dress that would be paired with the silver sandals and a solid silver cuff.
 The first look in the second segment is a beaded gold Mandalay gown, I have heard that Mandalay has sent options to Selena so who knows this might happen. I would pair this dress with the previously mentioned gold sandals and a diamond tennis bracelet. I would follow that gown up with a cute D&G Spring 2012 dress, I love this dress for so many reasons but it is just so colorful and fun that I just would DIE to see Selena in it. I would finish this look up with a pair of red satin pumps. The second to last look, which is Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 RTW could be a red carpet look but I want to see Selena in it and this would be paired with those now famous silver sandals. To close the show Selena would keep her silver sandals but this time pair them with this gunmetal grey KaufmanFranco Spring 2012 RTW gown to close the show elegantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment