Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt 1 London Premiere Wish List

 Ashley Greene sort of disappointed last night at the LA Premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part One, wearing a Donna Karan gown. So for tomorrow nights premiere in London, I would like Ashley to step up her game and look fantastic again. This dress is a lot of drama and definitely does not need a lot of accessorizing, just a pair of purple peep toe pumps.
 Now on the other hand Kristen Stewart looked BOMB ASS on the red carpet at the LA premiere in royal blue J. Mendel gown. So after her big gown moment I have decided that she can go edgier and hence why I have decided to give Kristen a wish from one of her favorite red carpet designers Balmain. I see Kristen wearing this dress without the jacket and just a pair of black peep toe pumps but gold sandals would be preferred over the back peep toe pumps
Now I love Nikki Reed in Marchesa and even though she just wore a gown (my favorite from this collection) to the LA Premiere I have chosen to wish for her to wear another dress from this collection. I absolutely adore this dress and the color would look absolutely freaking amazing on her. To complete the ensamble a gold clutch and a pair of gold sandals would make this look 100% perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment