Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Golden Horse Film Awards Wish List

I love Asian red carpets! Why? Because most of the actresses, models, and singers like to make a splash in extravagant designer duds. So for the 2011 Golden Horse Film Awards I have chosen two of my favorite Asian Actresses on the red carpet to create wishes for, because who doesn't need a little diversity in their lives?
Carina Lau is the first actress that I have a wish for. Carina looks amazing on the red carpet and favors designers such as Versace and Ferragamo. For this years Golden Horse Awards I want Carina to wear this Atelier Versace gown (see I told you Atelier Versace will no go away on this site). This paired with matching black sandals and a standout aqua clutch to complete this elegant ensemble.
Asian film stars also LOVE Elie Saab and anyone who loves Elie is a friend in my book lol. Shu Qi wears a lot of different brands from Gucci and Stella McCartney to Elie, hence why I have chosen this amazing white Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture gown, silver sandals and a simple bracelet would be the perfect top to this super sweet ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment