Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Grammy Award Nominations Concert Wish List

Jennifer Nettles of the country duo Sugarland is set to perform at the Grammy Nominations Concert. As she is just performing I have decided to style a look with items exclusively found at Net-A-Porter.Com. Jennifer is not a girly girl when she performs hence why I have put her in Burberry Britt Waxed Jeans in black, on top I have put a an embellished KaufmanFranco top with a Rick Owens leather jacket. To finish off this stunning ensemble I have chosen a pair of Miu Miu black and pink booties. I would recommend no jewelry with this look and her signature curly hair and she will look amazing during her performance.
 The wonderfully quirky pop sensation Katy Perry is going to be among the performers at the 2011 Grammy Nominations Concert that will air live from Nokia Theater in LA on November 30th, 2011. I am almost certain that Katy will be performing her current single "The One That Got Away" which she performed acoustically wearing a Judy Jetson-esque pink gown at the 2011 American Music Awards. I figure Katy will make the next performance of this song the upbeat radio version that we all have come to know and love. So for this performance I wanted Katy to have a lot of drama but while still being able to move, step in Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Couture. Zuhair Murad has dress Katy on several occasions such as the 2010 Vanity Fair Oscar Party and (insert other event here). So it is not that big of a stretch wishing that the quirky star wear this gown. To complete this stage style ensemble I would pair the gown with these amazing purple and gold Jimmy Choo Spring 2012 collection sandals. If Katy were to wear a pair of simple pumps then she would not be letting this dress live up to its true potential.
Lady Gaga is also going to take to the stage to perform for the Grammy Nominations Gala. The crazy singer will most likely perform her current single Marry The Night. For this performance I would like for Gaga to don this white embellished mullet dress for the performance. I think that this paired with her crazy hair/makeup/hat statement and then a pair of silver shoes would make this a perfect performance ensemble for the eccentric singer.
 Another celebrity performing at the Grammy Nominations Live Concert is R&B sensation Rihanna. I know that all I have been wishing for RiRi has been Atelier Versace, well that is because I really do believe that she was in mind as most of this collection would look absolutely stunning of the Caribbean beauty from Barbados. If Rihanna is to perform her current hit single "We Found Love" then I believe this "I <3 Versace" pop style cocktail dress would be a great choice in performance wear. The last time a celebrity wore an Atelier Versace dress to perform, (Beyonce at the 2010 Grammy Awards), said celebrity ended up winning best stage costume. Now I will let the cat out of the bag and say that one of Rihanna's performance looks is the winner of that award this year, so far but who knows she may top herself or someone else may top her. Now to style this look completely I have paired it with a pair of blue strappy sandal boots courtesy of Brian Atwood's Spring 2012 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment