Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Gotham Independent Awards Wish List: Michelle Williams

I feel that when Michelle Williams steps onto the red carpet she brings absolutely nothing to the table, in fact I feel she breaths no life into anything that she wears. I am going to make this plea to her, honey girl you need to go out and find yourself a talented group of energetic gay men who dance around to Lady Gaga and sing showtunes to help make you look a little but more, now how do I put it...ALIVE!!! So if I was her energetic style gay I would choose this Valentino Spring 2012 RTW dress because as we all know the road to success is full of baby steps. Now this dress is something that Michelle would wear right now to any event, but she would do so with ugly and heavy black accessories. I would give her a metallic gold clutch and pumps as well as a giant gold and diamond cocktail ring. But she needs a I'm genuinely happy to be here smile and impeccable posture to pull this look off and not look like its just another dress that she wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment