Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vote for your Best Dressed of the Year

 For the first time ever on any of my sites I am going to open a best dressed list to the public. How do you contribute? Well that is relatively simple go to the Facebook Fan Page and click on the readers choice album continue to go through the 100 images and like the photos of the looks that you like. You can continue to like these images until December 18th 2011 at 11:59PM. The ten images with the most likes will be posted as the Readers Choice Best Dressed of the Year on December 20th 2011. The images will be posted TOMORROW!!!!!! If you do not have a Facebook email me the numbers of the images that you like and I will add you votes to the rest at tjmonks93@gmail.com put the words Readers Choice in the headline so I know its not spam!

No comments:

Post a Comment