Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

2011: MTV Europe Music Awards Red Carpet Wish List

Beyonce is one of the many people nominated at the 2011 EMA's, now with her being preggers, I am not sure if she will fly to Belfast, Ireland for the awards show. Now with that said I have still picked a gown for Mrs. Knowles to wear. B was one of the celebrities who was front row at the Vera Wang Spring 2012 RTW show and this floral gown from said collection is perfect as it will drape nicely over the baby bump. I would recommend that she wear her hair down with lots of curls and hot pink sandals.
Britney Spears is almost a lost cause when it comes to the red carpet, but yet I still hold a sliver of hope and continue to make wishes for her. Here I have chosen a white Herve Leger Spring 2012 RTW cocktail dress. I choose this because whiles it is still mini and figure hugging there is a beautiful fringe and has is not boring like some of her looks can be. I know I will not win with her when it comes to her hair and makeup it will be kohl-rimmed eyes and her long blonde wavy locks, but I would like to request that if Mrs Spears wears this dress she leave her ugly heavy black ankle boots at home and opt for a silver sandal.
Fergie, what can I say about her. She is a hit or a miss on a red carpet, not always someone that I want to see. BUT when she gets it right she really gets it right. This blue Georges Chakra Fall 2011 RTW gown would look absolutely stunning on her, if she left her stupid eye piercing at home and wore some KILLER diamond earrings. I would also recommend a diamond cuff and some peep toe pumps that match the dress. As far as hair and make-up hair pulled back into a tight ponytail and some simple smokey eyes would take this look into a whole other level.
With this wish I would first like to start off my thanking Martine at Georges Hobeika for helping me in aquiring the image of the gown. Now back to topic, JLo is a red carpet diva and she knows how to dress. She has very few looks in recent years that I have not liked. She really embraced the goddess look a few years back and this wish brings her back to that root. I think that the pale blue color would look absolutely amazing against Jenny from the Blocks coloring. I am almost 100% certain that JLo would not disappoint in the accessories department, but I would pair this with a silver Judith Leiber clutch, silver sandals, a pair of amazing earrings, and a statement ring. Loose curls and diva-licous make-up would put the perfect topper on this stunning look.
Katy Perry has gone from wearing extremely elegant Marchesa to super quirky Jeremy Scott on the red carpet at the EMA's. This year I want her to go over the top in this AMAZING pink Zuhair Murad Spring 2012 RTW gown. The minute I saw this gown online I knew I would have to wish for Katy to wear it to something, so here it is. This gown would stand alone as it is and I would only add diamond stud earrings and some pink pumps.
Lady Gaga as not worn Chanel in a long time and I think that the EMA's would be a perfect place for her to regain her love for the brand. I think that this look head to toe, hat and gloves included, would be absolutely perfect for her. Crazy make-up and sky high shoes would be exactly what she would add to make this look totally GAGA!!!!
Rihanna has been looking absolutely stunning lately and I think that she has exactly what it takes to make this Atelier Versace gown her own. I love the sexy cutouts and the water pattern. I could she her wearing gold strappy sandals and a giant gold cuff to finish this look off.

No comments:

Post a Comment