Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

2011 Marrakesh International Film Festival Jury Wish List: Jessica Chastain

Jessica Chastain has taken the film world by storm this year with premiering seven films. While doing this she has also taken the red carpet world by storm, she has worn every major designer. Now for Jessica it is hard to dress and I understand that as she is pale with a pink undertone to her skin and has fire red hair, so sometimes things just dont work. My wished for Jessica to wear during her time as a member to the feature film jury at the 2011 Marrakesh International Film Festival.
So these are for less formal appearances. One thing she should know that red looks amazing on redheads as does white and yellow. Hence why all of these looks are from those colors. The first look is from Emilio Pucci Spring 2012 RTW and I chose this ensemble because I love the lace detail on the top and the way it continues on to the skirt, this dress paired with red peep toe pumps would be perfect. The second look is a stunning simple white Moschino Spring 2012 RTW with a multicolored waistband, which to complete this look I would just add a pair of aqua peep toe pumps. Look #3 is a yellow classy look from Oscar de la Renta, I love to see a redhead wear yellow and Jessica has a few times in the past, to style this look I would pair the dress with a pair of gold strappy sandals. and the final look for the casual ensembles is this stunning Roland Mouret Spring 2012 RTW red dress with a white floral pattern and a black waistband, truthfully I want her to wear the runway shoes because I think that they would have the most impact.
Here are some suggestions for Jessica for the premieres of the films that she is going to be judging. The first is a gold heavily embellished Armani Prive Fall 2010 Couture. I decided to dig into Mr Armani's archive for this wish because I love this collection and this is one gown that I always wondered why it was never worn and well I love Jessica in gold as it just suits her skin tone and hair color perfectly, to accessorize this look an up do and gold peep toe pumps would be perfect for this look. Up next is this goldenrod yellow Elie Saab Spring 2012 RTW gown that would again look spectacular against her coloring and paired with matching clutch and sandals the look would be sophisticated and stunning. Tom Ford created my next wish for his Fall 2011 RTW collection. I love this dress because it is almost couture level, to style this look I would pair it with a red clutch and black peep-toe pumps. And last but not least we have a wish from Zac Posen's Spring 2012 RTW collection. I love this gown in fact is one of my favorite gowns from all of the Spring 2012 RTW collections. I love a redhead in a green dress be it pale or dark and that is why I want to see her in this, silver sandals would be the only thing that she needs to complete this stunning ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment