Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Wish List: 2011 CMA Awards

Carrie is again hosting the CMA awards with Brad Paisley this year. Here is my wish list for the show.
I choose this Tadashi Shoji Spring 2012 RTW gown for Carrie to wear on the red carpet. I would love to see this on Carrie with her golden hair and amazing skin tone. I would have her hair wear her hair down and light makeup. I would accessorize this gown with a gold clutch and gold sandals.
Now I know it is a long shot but all my wishes for Carrie to wear all gowns at the CMA's tomorrow. To open the show I have chosen a bright burnt orange Farah Angsana Spring 2012 RTW gown, paired with gold heels. Look 2 is a sea foam blue from Jack Guisso Fall 2011 Couture beaded gown, I love how this dress flows which is why I picked it for Carrie (as I did with most of her looks as I feel that is a very important thing for on stage clothing.) To follow up the Guisso gown I have another orange moment but this one more of a tangerine color courtesy of Abed Mahfouz Fall 2011 Couture. And to close this segment I have chosen a blush pink Georges Hobeika Fall 2011 Couture gown that would look stunning on Carrie.
Segment 2 starts with a purple Grecian draped Zuhair Murad Resort 2012 gown, this gown would be paired with simple drop earrings and a diamond tennis bracelet. Following the Zuhair Resort gown is a black and gold over the top Georges Chakra Fall 2011 Couture gown that would be styled with black pumps. The third look in this segment is one of my favorite wishes for Mrs Underwood, this amazing aqua blue Georges Hobeika Signature Spring 2012 RTW gown paired with silver sandals and diamond chandelier earrings. To close the show I have chosen to go big or go home, and big I went with this STUNNING Zuhair Murad Fall 2011 Couture gown, I mean not that it maters because you would not see the shoes but gold sandals would top off this look.
Miranda Lambert needs major help when it comes to what she wears on the red carpet, honey if you read this just shoot me an email I'll help you out. I have chosen this salmon colored Georges Chakra Fall 2011 RTW gown for her to wear on the red carpet. There are usually one of two things that kills a look oh her for me: a) the fit, she is horrible about finding something that fits and accentuates and b) cheap shoes, Miranda has been known to wear cheap shoes with couture level creations and makes it look horrible. So Miranda wear this dress but tailor it to fit your body and then wear gold strappy sandals, and some gold drop earrings.
Taylor Swift never really disappoints on a major red carpet. Recently she has donned one of my favorite designers, Elie Saab, for most of her major red carpet appearance and I am wishing for her to wear this elegant blue Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture cocktail dress. As Taylor is maturing she is straying from froufrou princess frocks and choosing elegant but still sexy (not slutty cough Miley cough Cyrus). To finish this look I would pair it with blue Salvatore Ferragamo peep toe pumps and some diamond and sapphire earrings to frost this stunning look.

No comments:

Post a Comment