Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

2013 Academy Awards: Adele, Amy, Anne, and Bradley Wish List

Adele is going to be attending the 2013 Academy Awards as a nominee for her song 'Skyfall' and will be on hand to perform her song at the event. For the red carpet and to accept her little gold man I would love to see the British star wear this amazing Elie Saab Fall 2012 Couture embellished black gown. Adele has not worn Elie in the past but what a better venue than the Oscars to debut wearing the red carpet king. Just add some simple jewels, black pumps, her 60's hairstyle, and a bold red lip to complete this stunning ensemble.
Amy Adams is nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role for her role in 'The Master.' The star has worn some very bland looks color wise so I am hoping to see some bright bold color from her at the 2013 Academy Awards. Out of the three other times that Amy has attended the Academy Awards she has worn the exclusive designs of Carolina Herrera, and I am hoping that she will wear the designer again for this years ceremony. This amazing tangerine orange Carolina Herrera Spring 2013 RTW one shoulder gown has not hit a red carpet as of yet and as the chicest most red carpet ready from the collection I can only assume that it is being saved for Hollywood's biggest night. Finish this look with a gold Salvatore Ferragamo clutch, a pair of Brian Atwood sandals, and some gold vintage Fred Leighton earrings and bracelet. If she takes my recommendations then I am sure that she will win a Best Dressed Award even if she doesn't win an Oscar.
I still believe that Anne Hathaway will make her way up the stage on Oscar night to accept the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role award for her work as 'Fantine' in Les Miserables. It is because of this this that I am choosing to put her in this grand green Zac Posen Spring 2013 RTW gown. If this gown goes forever into the red carpet archive I will be very upset because this is one of my favorite gowns from all of Spring 2013. I had Photoshopped Anne into this dress and several others and this was so showstopping and amazing I knew right then and there that this is what I wanted her to wear for the Oscars. Gold accessories, including a Jimmy Choo tube clutch, gold Jimmy Choo sandals, and some vintage gold Van Cleef & Arpels jewelry to finish off her ensemble and to accentuate her new statue.
The last member of this wish list if Bradley Cooper. I have been enjoying seeing Bradley on the red carpet not only because he is the 'Sexiest Man Alive' but because he has been dressing impeccably as of late. For the 2013 Academy Awards I expect him to stick with his go to red carpet designer Tom Ford, but I would like to see him take a bit of a risk wearing this electric blue tuxedo jacket with the paired navy blue pants, white shirt, black studs, and black velvet large bow tie. I think that at the Academy Awards we are going to see a lot of the guys that have been opting for blue or formal grey tuxedos revert back to the standard waiter black tux for the event which leave Bradley and Eddie Redmayne to bring the fashion factor for the men. Black patent leather lace up shoes would be the perfect top to this look, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment