Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

2013 Grammy Awards: Guests Wish List

Alicia Keys is one of the performers set to perform on Sunday night at the Grammy Awards. I will show what I think she should perform in a post tomorrow, but this wish is for what I think she should wear for the red carpet. Alicia is a HUGE fan of Givenchy and since they did not present a Spring 2013 Couture collection I dug into the Spring 2013 RTW collection (which surprisingly has not seen much outing on the red carpet.) I think this white one shouldered tunic gown with a pair of black cigarette pants would be perfect for Alicia as she likes the minimalistic edgy designs. There really isn't another person that I can think of that would look good in this so she should WORK it! Finish this look with a sleek hairstyle, black Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps, and a black and gold Givenchy clutch then I will fall over because she would work this look like it owes her back rent.
Nicole Kidman has been taking risks on the red carpet again and I love it but she has not wowed me yet and even though she might be attending the 2013 Grammy Awards as the plus one of performer and husband Keith Urban I think she still has the potential to wow me, as she usually does when the spotlight is not on her. I think that this black Versace Pre-Fall 2013 gown with gold embroidered shoulders and cuffs would be perfect or the statuesque Aussie beauty. This gown undoubtedly has a cut out back which would only add to the sultriness of this look. To accessorize this look I would start with removing the big belt that it was styled with in the lookbook and then add a black and gold Bulgari clutch, strappy black Manolo Blahnik sandals and minimal jewelry if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment