Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

2013 Berlin Film Festival: 'Les Miserables' Premiere Wish List

Amanda Seyfried has been the person that has really brought it on the red carpet constantly making it onto the best dressed lists at the awards season events and with a special premiere of 'Les Miserables' at the Berlin Film Festival she is one that I am most looking forward to seeing take to the red carpet. I think that this periwinkle Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture gown would look amazing on Amanda and would be weather and event appropriate. Finish this look with a metallic silver minaudiere and silver pumps and I will 100% be in love with this look.
Anne Hathaway has been making some extremely questionable choices for red carpet dress as of late and I am not quite sure why as she was on a roll at the end of last year. I think that this black Chanel Spring 2013 Couture tiered ball gown would be perfect for her for this event. I do not know what lies beneath the jacket that it is paired with on the runway but I imagine that it is a sleeveless gown. Pair this with a black Chanel satin clutch and some black satin peep toes as well as some stunning cluster earrings and this may just redeem her to put her back in good red carpet standing.

No comments:

Post a Comment