Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

2013 Vanity Fair Oscar After-Party Wish List Part 2

I am keeping Jessica Chastain in the black Elie Saab couture gown that I want her to wear for the ceremony but like Anne Hathaway I am choosing to put her in a much more free flowing party gown for the Vanity Fair Oscar After-Party. As soon as I saw the Gucci Pre-Fall 2013 collection and this amazing black and red plaid chiffon gown I have been DYING to see Jessica Chastain wear it. I think that she is the only person on the face of this planet that could pull of this gown on a red carpet. When choosing a gown for her I always make sure that one needed accessory is not a clutch as she seems to have a phobia of them. Finish this look with black and gold Jimmy Choo sandals and simple jewels will allow Jessica to shine in this statement making dress.
There were not many looks in the Marc Jacobs Spring 2013 RTW collection that I really liked or loved but this amazing black and white striped gown would look amazing on the always stunning Kate Beckinsale. Last year Kate won the Best Promo tour for 'Total Recall' and narrowly missed out on the Red Carpet Diva of the Year award and I am hoping to see her bring her divaness to the Vanity Fair Oscar After-Party next Sunday night. I would finish this look with a black Jimmy Choo tube clutch, her got to (even thought I really wouldn't recommend them) Salvatore Ferragamo pumps, and some bold emerald jewels to complete this amazing look.
Kerry Washington is my second diva that I am choosing to put in black and white for the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar After-Party. I think that this simple black and white goddess draped Marchesa Pre-Fall 2013 gown would be an amazing option. Kerry either goes very fashion forward or very classic and I think for Hollywood's biggest night that she should go for classic. To add a little flair to this classic gown I would pair this look with a Marchesa Spring 2013 clutch based on a deep red fringe gown, silver Christian Louboutin 'Lady Max' sandals, a pair of diamond cluster earrings, and a diamond cocktail ring.
Zoe Saldana finishes out the trifecta of black and white looks for the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscar After-Party. Zoe is another lady that for the ceremony I have wished that she will wear a very large gown and I think that it is highly likely that she will change as she has in the past. Zoe usually sticks to the same designer that she has worn to the ceremony. Since I have picked a stunning pink ladypant ballgown, red carpet lady pants are my favorite new trend for fall, I have given her this much more graphic black and white chiffon gown with silk pants for the after parties. I would add a black waistband to this just to define Zoe's waist. Finish this look with a black Marchesa clutch, black Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps and simple stunning diamonds and Zoe has another winning Oscar night look!

No comments:

Post a Comment