Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2013 Academy Awards: Presenter Wish List Part 1

Last week I posted a wish list wanting Anne Hathaway to wear a stunning green Zac Posen ballgown. Well this was before anything Oscar red carpet worthy had come down the runways in New York during fashion week. Well two days after this wish list posted this stunning red Marchesa Fall 2013 RTW gown with gold embroidery walked the runway and I knew that I had to amend my wish for Anne saying I would love to see this gown on her. I am begging for extreme drama from Anne at the Academy Awards as she is the one that is going to take home the Best Supporting Actress statue that night. Just a simple fringe hairstyle and gold satin pumps would be perfect accessories for this amazing ensemble.
I have never featured this stunning black and white Christian Dior Spring 2013 Couture ball gown on the blog, the reason is I have never had someone that could pull it off. A year ago when Charlize Theron had tumbling rolling locks but now that she has a short shaved edgy hair I think she mow has the look to pull off this gown. This gown is one of the stunning ball gowns that were presented last January that sadly almost all have not been worn and this makes me very sad. This gown paired with some stunning Chopard diamond and sapphire earrings and simple black peep toe pumps would be all that is needed to complete this stunning ensemble.
When I saw the Reem Acra Fall 2013 RTW collection I fell in love with this stunning white and black gown. I NEED to see this gown at the Oscars or at an Oscar party. While Emma Stone has not been announced as a presenter for the 2013 Academy Awards she was on hand last month to help this years host Seth McFarlane announce all the nominations, so I believe it is a safe bet that she will be at the prestigious awards ceremony. Emma + this stunning gown would make my jaw drop and shoot her on to best dressed lists internationally. An old Hollywood hairstyle, black peep toe Christian Louboutin pumps, and a bold pink lip would only add to the magic of this winning combination.
Halle Berry is another announced presenter, probably to repay for having to pull out of last years ceremony due to breaking her foot. Well I think that the star that usually takes her red carpet dress too far would look stunning in this blue Naeem Khan Fall 2013 RTW art deco gown. Halle tends to do really sexy on the red carpet and I just don't see how Halle's through and through style can mix with the Academy Awards but I think that this Naeem Khan gown is the perfect mix. Finish with a pair of black Jimmy Choo sandals and simple art deco diamond jewelry and I think Halle has a winning look on her hands.
Kelly Rowland will not be presenting during the actual telecast of the 2013 Academy Awards but she will be on hand as a host of the official red carpet pre-show. Kelly was one of the best dressed at the 2013 Grammy Awards wearing an edgy illusion cutout Georges Chakra couture gown but for this event I am choosing to put her in something a little more glam less edge. I think that this Basil Soda Spring 2013 Couture would be the perfect gown to let Kelly look absolutely stunning but reserved while conducting her red carpet interviews.
One that I am really looking forward to seeing on the red carpet is Reese Witherspoon. She has a classic elegant style that usually wow's when she attends these major red carpet events. I think that this deep purple Zac Posen Fall 2013 RTW draped gown would be the most amazing option for her for this event. The rich color would look amazing on her light tanned skin with a her classic blonde hair. The old Hollywood glamour should continue with a wavy fuax bob. Simple jewels, a jewel encrusted black Leiber clutch, and black sandals would also assist in keeping this a classic old Hollywood glam red carpet look.

Photo Credit: Zimbio.com/Style.com/Flip-Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment