Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

2013 Academy Awards: Presenter Wish List Part 2

Amanda Seyfried will be attending this years nominated not only supporting her Best Picture nominated film 'Les Miserables' but will perform in the 'Celebration of Musicals of the Last Decade' which will be a special feature during the show highlighting Oscar nominated musicals 'Chicago,' 'Dreamgirls' and "Les Miserables' with musical performances from each of these films by their original cast members. I would love to see her wear this smoke grey and black Armani Prive Spring 2013 Couture ball gown. Amanda usually looks her best when she is wearing darker ensembles and I think that this gown would look amazing on her. Just some simple jewelry and silver grey satin pumps would make this look perfect.
Catherine Zeta-Jones has been announced as one of the presenters at this years awards as well as a performer in the Musicals tribute and I am actually really excited what she has in store for the red carpet. I am not entirely sure if she will wow me but I am trying to hold out hope. If she wears Monique Lhuillier or Elie Saab I think I would be pleasantly surprised at how she looks. I think that if she were to wear this malachite green gown that she would look exceptionally stunning and it would be a grand surprise as you don't see many printed gowns at the Oscars. Gold accessories would be the perfect compliment to this look.
Nicole Kidman has been having a lot of fun with fashion since she started prepping for her role as Grace Kelly in her latest project. Well for the 2013 Academy Awards I would love to see her wear this midnight and electric blue gown from the Armani Prive Fall 2012 Couture collection. I think that Nicole is one of the few statuesque beauties who has the height required to pull off this gown. Finish with a blue clutch, the blue sandals, and some stunning jewelery.
If there is one person that I am really not looking forward to seeing on the red carpet it is Rene Zellweger. I personally do not think that she is pretty at all and she is almost 100% of the time wearing a Carolina Herrera gown. For the 2013 Academy Awards I am predicting that Rene will wear this black Carolina Herrera Fall 2013 RTW gown with sequined sleeves. This with statement earrings, a black clutch, and black pumps are what I am expecting her to wear.
Sandra Bullock has really undergone a red carpet transformation since the year she won her Oscar for 'The Blind Side.' For this years Academy Awards, where Sandy will be one of the presenters, I would LOVE to see her wear this stunning coral Elie Saab Fall 2012 Couture gown. I did a consensus of my friends and they did not see it so try to envision it the way I am about to describe it. First she has to wear her hair in a tight slick high pony tail. Then pair this with a gold clutch and a pair of gold sandals and I think that this would become a wonderful red carpet moment.

Photo Credit: Style.com/Zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment