Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2013 BAFTA Awards: Nominee Wish List Part 2

I need Helen Mirren to bring back the love that I have always felt for the 67 year old actress. I think that this gunmetal grey beaded Elie Saab Fall 2012 RTW gown would look phenomenal on the British star. The last time that Helen wore the designs of Elie Saab since the 2010 Cannes Film Festival and I was wowed by each of the looks then and think the two have a winning partnership and this gown would visualize that.  Finish it off with silver satin peep toe pumps and a matching Elie Saab clutch.
At the SAG Awards Jennifer Lawrence showed me that she really can pull of a Dior design so I will keep wishing for her to wear the designs from the famous French house. I think that this black and white Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2013 gown would be a great choice for her to wear for the 2013 BAFTA Awards. This gown would look great and after seeing Marion Cotillard wearing a similar skirt from this collection that this won't loose its volume on the red carpet. This look would only be perfected with a pair of red peep toe pumps and a silver clutch as well as some stunning Chopard diamonds to finish her off.
Jessica Chastain has given me some pretty looks during awards season so far but I have yet to be wowed by her. I am hoping that I finally get a grand moment out of her at the 2013 BAFTA Awards by her wearing this amazing red Armani Prive Spring 2013 Couture gown. This gown very much makes a fashionista statement and can be worn without a clutch which Jessica seems to always do, I do not understand her clutch phobia. Finish this look with some red peep toe patent leather pumps  and and screen siren hair and I may finally have a Chastain hit on my hands this year.
Marion Cotillard has worn 2 Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2013 look in a row and I can not figure out how she was not the one who got first call on the Spring 2013 Couture collection. Well I think that this grand embroidered and embellished Christian Dior Spring 2013 Couture bell shaped cocktail dress would be a bold fashion choice for the star who has been showing a lot of leg on the red carpet as of late. This dress with some gold strappy sandals and I think that Marion will leave the fashion world breathless and in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment