Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

'OZ: The Great and Powerful' London Premiere Wish List


The dress that Michelle Williams wore for the LA Premiere of 'OZ: The Great and Powerful' was interesting wasn't horrible but it wasn't amazing. For the London premiere of this film I would love to see her wear this white Giambattista Valli Spring 2013 Couture dress with slights hints of baby pink. I think that this dress is something that Michelle would gravitate to and I think that this would look stunning on her. To complete this look add a silver clutch and a pair of silver sandals, and she will look absolutely fabulous.
Mila Kunis tends to look fabulous and lately she has been wowing me even more than she has before. I think that for the London premiere of 'OZ: The Great and Powerful' I would love to see her in this deep green Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2013 dress with a draped detail on one hip. A key piece of this look although would have to be keeping the thin gold belt to keep her waist defined. Complete the look with a gold clutch and black cage sandals and Mila will once again wow me on the red carpet at this premiere!
Rachel Weisz has been giving a more edgy looks to go with the persona of her wicked witch character in 'OZ: The Great and Powerful.' For the London premiere I would love to see Rachel wear this amazing Bottega Veneta Pre-Fall 2013 black cocktail dress with sexy side cut-outs. Finish the look with a dazzling crystal embellished clutch and some black pumps.


Photo Credit: Style.com/Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment