Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

2013 Grammy Awards: Nominees Wish List

Carrie Underwood has not wowed me on the red carpet in a long time and I do not think that this teal Georges Hobeika Spring 2013 Couture gown would wow me but I think that this something that would look amazing on Carrie and not be the same think that she always wears. She should finish this look with a silver Judith Leiber bag, silver sandals, and some simple jewelry to complete this looks for the country superstar.
Since this hot pink Gucci Spring 2013 RTW gown walked the runway in Milan back in September I have been waiting for Florence Welch to wear it and I think that the 2013 Grammy Awards would be the perfect platform for the eclectic songstress to wear this stunning creation. I love everything about this dress, from the shoulders to the color to the shape and the sleek and sexy modesty. Finish this off with a sleek pulled back updo and some silver gold sandals and absolutely nothing else as the dress is powerful enough on its own and any other accessories would over whelm the look.
I have never been a fan of Kelly Clarkson on the red carpet she is always alright but they are ok. I think that this black and white Pamella Roland Spring 2013 RTW one shouldered gown is something that is a stereotypically Kelly red carpet dress so it really is a safe option for me to go with as my wish for her to wear. Add a black clutch, black pumps, and some simple jewels to finish this look off.
Katy Perry kicked the crazy colored hair at the end of last year and started giving us demure looks that really should be saves for the likes of Emmy Rossum, Camilla Belle, and Kristen Bell who's job is to just show us and look elegant and glamorous. Katy should stick to the quirky looks that she has always favored in the past which is why I have picked this black Georges Chakra Spring 2013 Couture gown with a sheer beaded side panel and a hot pink lined side cape. This is a demure but quirky look and think that it would look amazing on Katy. Pair this look with some hot pink sandals and a sleek tight pony tail and I think this would be a winning look for Katy.
I am still shocked that more of the Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Couture collection has not been worn. For the 2013 Grammy Awards where Rihanna is not only nominated but also performing I would love to see her wear this green classic Versace print strapless gown from the Atelier Versace Fall 2012 Couture collection. This gown is such a Rihanna gown that I have a hard time picturing anyone else wearing this creation. Finish this look with a simple pair of gold sandals and RiRi's attitude and let the gown speak for itself.
If we can trust anyone to bring a regal glamour to the red carpet at the 2013 Grammy awards it has to be Taylor Swift. This white Elie Saab Spring 2013 Couture gown is the gown that the fashion industry is all begging to see on the red carpet ASAP and if it is not worn at the Grammy's then it will be at the following BAFTA or Academy Awards. I think that this would look amazing on Taylor as I love her in white and I think that this white column gown paired with the matching runway cape would be perfect for her for the red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment