Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

2013 Academy Awards: Presenter Wish List Part 3

 One look stood between Jane Fonda winning the Best 50+ Award during the 2012 End of the Year Style Awards over Meryl Streep. Jane has already started the year off in amazing fashion and is well on her way to winning the award this year. I think that this Armani Prive Fall 2012 Couture midnight blue sequin gown would be perfect for the actress who will be on hand tomorrow night at the Academy Awards as a presenter. I would of course have this gown made much more modest for the 75 year old actress but only by a little because she still likes to show off her skin and perky body. A matching clutch, peep toe pumps, and amazing Chopard diamond and sapphire jewelery will complete this Oscars ready look
 Jennifer Aniston is not someone that I pine to see on the red carpet because it is usually a black or white Valentino, Dior, Chanel, or Vivienne Westwood standard leather or jersey dress. Well I am not going to stray from the black and Chanel but I think that this Chanel Pre-Fall 2013 French empire chiffon gown would be a simple elegant choice for the star. Another problem that I usually have with a Jennifer Aniston red carpet look is that she always has the same hairstyle. If I was her stylist I would make her wear her hair the same way it was styled on the runway. A simple black clutch, a pair of Christian Louboutin black sandals, and simple Chanel diamond jewelery would complete this look for Jenn.
 Jennifer Hudson will be performing 'And I Am Telling You' from the movie 'Dreamgirls' which won her a Best Supporting Actress during the academy's modern musical tribute. For the red carpet I would love to see her wear this black and silver beaded Tony Ward Spring 2013 Couture ball gown. On Jennifer the only thing that I am not a fan of, the sheer yoke, would not be as offensive as it was on the runway. Finish the look with a black Judith Leiber clutch, black crystal encrusted Christian Louboutin sandals, and some amazing statement jewels.
 On Thursday I got a press release email from the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences announcing Kerry Washington as a presenter. I had basically solidified this post but when I read these words I ran back to my laptop and started to rework this post. Kerry is one of the amazing ladies that I love to see on the red carpet. I describe this blueberry Oscar de la Renta Fall 2013 RTW as a mix of 1980's volume, 1940's Hollywood glamour, with a touch of modernism. Not many women would be able to pull of such a bold gown on a red carpet but I believe that Kerry is among the few that would be able to wear this gown and make it on the best dressed lists. Finish this look with a purple Edie Parker clutch, dyed to match Charlotte Olympia pumps, a pair of amazing gold and yellow diamond statement earrings, and a yellow diamond bracelet.
Kristen Stewart has been wearing a lot of sheer looks lately exposing bras and panties and for the 2013 Academy Awards where she will be presenting this is just not acceptable. Kristen would look glamorously covered in this this black crushed velvet J. Mendel Fall 2013 RTW gown. I think that this gown would give an old Hollywood vibe. A loose up do would be a perfect. A black Judith Leiber clutch, a pair of sandals, and some amazing statement earrings would be an absolutely stunning mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment