Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012 Directors Guild of America Awards Wish List

The Directors Guild of America is having its annual awards ceremony on Saturday night. This event is usually packed with actors and actresses supporting their directors. One, I am really hoping to see is 'The Artist' star Berenice Bejo. The Argentinian beauty has dazzled on the red carpet this awards season and I would actually like to see her sparkle this Saturday wearing this amazing Givenchy Spring 2012 RTW dress. I think that Berenice has just the right look and attitude to wear this dress; she gives off this very effortless style even when she is wearing haute couture. A silver clutch and silver pumps are a must have for this look to be effortless and not to over the top.
Rooney Mara has been wearing a lot of black, which I think is due to her hairstyle and color, but the actress who in a way looks like a reincarnated Audrey Hepburn, should embrace that by wearing things that the iconic actress if she were in her prime now would wear. To do this for the DGA Awards I have chosen to put the stunning actress in this stunning Viktor & Rolf Spring 2012 RTW dress. I think that it is a mix of Rooney's style, classic elegance, and a modern edge. To complete this look, black strappy sandals and a matching aqua clutch and a few amazing bracelets would look stunning.
Last, but not least, I would like to see Shailene Woodley a co-star of the film 'The Descendants' wear this amazing Georges Hobeika Fall 2011 Couture gown. I think that Georges Hobeika doesn't get enough love on the red carpet, and I do not understand why because his designs are top notch. I think that this salmon pink color would look stunning on Shailene with a pair of gold strappy sandals and a metallic gold clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment