Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 SAG Awards Best Comedic TV Actress Wish List

Edie Falco is staring to really find her feet on the red carpet, and I am glad to see that. Edie used to show up in clothing that was unflattering and ill-fitting, and recently, all that is changed. One of the designers that I have seen Edie wear, that I really love, is Romona Kevesa. Which is why I have picked this navy gown from the Spring 2012 RTW collection. I think that the silhouette and neckline would look amazing on Edie. A silver crystal clutch, silver strappy sandals, and a large diamond cuff would be perfect for this look.
There are two sides of Julie Bowen. There is the girly princess side and the smoldering temptress side. For the 2012 SAG Awards, I would like for Julie to bring out her inner smoldering temptress (especially after the very literal princess moment at the Golden Globes) by donning this black to silver ombre one shouldered Donna Karan Pre-Fall 2012 gown. I think that this gown would look amazing on Julie, and with a pair of great chandilier earrings and a diamond cuff, as well as a black crystal clutch and silver strappy sandals.
Now Sofia always gives us sex kitten and I am really hoping to see her wear this red, black and white Carolina Herrera Spring 2012 RTW column gown. I think that this gown is the perfect mix of sexy and glamour for Sofia to rock out on the 2012 SAG Awards red carpet on Sunday. A red crystal encrusted clutch and some red pumps would be perfect for this look to make it sexy and sultry but still demure all at the same time
Last, but not least, I have this wish for Tina Fey. I will honestly say that when Tina stepped out for the 2012 Golden Globe Awards in a wine colored Oscar de la Renta frothy mermaid gown, I was shocked. I would like to give her props for stepping out of her comfort zone and wearing it. My only critique was that I did feel it made her look a tad on the short side, so I have made this wish which is also Oscar de la Renta from his Pre-Fall 2012 collection, but I think this will not make the petite actress look even shorter than she already is. I would love for her to wear this coral colored gown, as it is simple and totally in Tina's style, just in a lot bolder of a color than she usually chooses. I am excited as at last years SAG's ,Tina shocked the world by wearing a red gown, so I am wondering if she has already made her colorful gown quota for the year or is she gonna shock us all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment