Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Golden Globe Awards Television Nominees Wish List

I love Claire Danes on the red carpet, and I am really excited to see what she brings to the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards on Sunday night. But of course no matter how well I think a celebrity dresses on the red carpet, I am going to have to put in my two sense about what they should wear and either praise them for picking something just as good or better than what I chose for them, or rip into them trying to figure out why the have not taken my advice. So dearest Claire, listen up honey doll! For this awards show I am asking you to don a designer that you have never worn before, but I think you would rock this. It is this stunning red Antonio Berardi Spring 2012 RTW gown. I think that the mix of modern style and armor style and paired with red sandals and simple makeup and her hair worn up, she would look stunning.
Diane Lane is another I love to see on the red carpet. She is not often someone who makes best dressed lists, but is never on a worst dressed list. However, we need to make Diane a best dressed woman. I plan on doing so by putting her in this Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2012 chiffon blouse with red details and a black chiffon skirt. I love this! I would push the sleeves so that they were halfway up the arm and pair it with a black clutch and black strappy sandals. Ruby and diamond earrings would complete this look.
I love Evan Rachel Wood, when she decides to pull out her full Hollywood glamour on the red carpet; but recently Evan has been going for a more masculine look and well, I want to see her to return to the old Hollywood style she used to rock all the time. To do this, I have chosen to put her in this pastel green crystal embroidered Elie Saab Spring 2011 Couture gown. I love this look, and of course I love any red head in any form of green, so I want her to wear this just for that. Some vintage diamond bracelets and silver sandals would top this look in just the right way for me.
I want to get my hands on Julianna Margulies so bad because I know she has so much potential on the red carpet, but she never lives up to it. She has recently become a fan of L'Wren Scott, I don't know if she is her stylist (because L'Wren's most famous client Nicole Kidman went trough a period where all she wore were her designs) but what ever the case L'Wren's designs are perfect for the 45 year old actress. I love this gold sequined gown, and I think that it would be elegant yet still attention grabbing in all the right ways. Gold pumps and a gold clutch with hair worn back with a few pieces framing her face.
I LOVE SOFIA VERGARA! She is one of the people I look forward to seeing on the red carpet. I am wishing for her to wear this nude ballgown with black lace and chiffon overlay. Now I am figuring that Sofia will wear a Vera Wang gown because she does wear her gowns and wears them well, but I am not sure about how she would feel about a ball gown, as she is always about showcasing her curves. I think this gown paired with emerald (which she does like to pair with her looks because she is Colombian) earrings and bracelet and some black and gold strappy sandals. Hair pulled back and soft make up would make me extremely happy.
Tina Fey is boring for the most part on the red carpet, usually donning a black gown. Well, I may not have stretched her boundaries by the color of the gown, but I am by picking a gown with all the sculptural detail that I have. This gown is from the Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall collection and Tina has worn his designs on the red carpet numerous times before, so I am hoping she pulls this gown for Sundays award show. A black bejeweled clutch and strappy sandals and some amazing diamond chandelier earrings and a diamond bracelet or two with her hair pulled back and simple makeup.
Zooey Deschanel is another one who I love to see what she brings to the red carpet. I love her quirky earthy style, which is why as soon as I saw this Oscar de la Renta Spring 2012 RTW gown, I knew that it was PERFECT for Zooey. I think that she would love the floral print, and I know that she has worn de la Renta before. A yellow clutch and gold sandals would be the perfect top to this look just anything but black really would make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment