Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2012 SAG Awards Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture Wish List

I am really excited to see Berenice Bejo this Sunday night at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. The Argentinian actress rarely disappoints me when she steps out on the red carpet and she usually does so by wearing Elie Saab (only switching it up when she wore Gucci Premiere to the 2012 Golden Globe Awards). Well, I am making my prediction here by going into the archives of Elie's couture closet and pulling this pale pink lace one shoulder gown from the Spring 2010 Couture collection with a thigh high split. People who read the blog may not understand why I pull from past collections for celebrities. The answer to this question is simple, I only do it with couture because according to fashion laws couture is seasonless. So I am hoping to see her in this gown paired with silver bejeweled sandals, a silver Swarovski clutch, and diamonds from her go to jeweler Chopard.
This is the second wish I had for Jessica, and I only did it because I was trolling through Versace's pictures and found an image of a celebrity wearing the dress; I was going to wish for Jessica to wear just days before this posted. Well, that is all okay, because I am wishing for her to wear this amazing black and green Armani Prive Spring 2012 Couture gown. Jessica was front row at this show just yesterday and I knew from this moment that she had to wear this gown (among others in the collection). I have been a long time fan of redheads in any form of green, and this will be no exception. I think that Jessica should wear her hair pin straight but pulled back out of her face (not like in the picture where she is wearing white Givenchy) and a pair of black sandals would complete this amazing look for her and for me.
Now I am excited to see Octavia Spencer on the red carpet on Sunday. Octavia has defiantly stepped up her game this year to make sure that she looks good as she is the main hopeful to win the 'Best Supporting Actress' Oscar for her role of 'Minny' in the hit film 'The Help.' For the SAG's I am really hoping to see Octavia in this stunning white flowey Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012 RTW gown with a black strappy halter neck. As a full figured woman Octavia is limited to the designers that will lend gowns to her, which is a shame, Monique has designed gowns for fuller figured women for past events and I hope that she would be willing to put her in this gown. A pair of strappy sandals in sliver, a black crystal encrusted clutch, and great pair of stunning diamond chandelier earrings and a great bracelet will be all that is needed to make this look stunning.

No comments:

Post a Comment