Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Michelle Obama Wish List

Michelle Obama is the most fashionable First Lady to hit the political scene in years. The First Lady always steps out in the most fabulous of almost all American designers, and has a love for Alexander McQueen, which I will not condone. All the looks presented below are all American designers, some of which she has worn in the past, and some of whom I wish she would wear.
In doing my research, I found the Michelle Obama has not worn Angel Sanchez to a documented public function, and I think that needs to change. I have chosen, as my wish for her, to wear this stunning purple strapless structured dress from his Spring 2012 RTW collection. Then, there is this teal and purple Badgley Mischka spring 2012 dress, which would be perfect for an appearance on the campaign trail. For a grand state affair, I wish that Michelle would don this black and red Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2012 ball gown; now I know that she loves Jason, as she has worn his designs on several occasions including the Inaugural balls in 2008. And finally in this section, I have this gold L'Wren Scott Spring 2012 RTW gown. Now if you want to talk about perfection, then she should wear this for her next state dinner because I think that the First Lady would look stunning in this color and the amazing body conscious design would be amazing on her figure.
More gowns for the First Lady to choose from, here we come. First, we have this stunning black and white Monique Lhuillier crisscross halter gown, then this amazing stone grey beaded draped Naeem Khan dress, which is the most likely of my wishes to come true as she wears Naeem for most of her formal events. Then there is this amazing white Ralph Lauren Spring 2012 RTW gown with a halter neck and draped sleeves that would look stunning on the First Lady with a bejeweled belt. Last, but not leas,t we have a wish for this amazing sporty style Victoria Beckham Spring 2012 RTW gown. I think that this black gown with a white halter would look stunning on the Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment