Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Peoples Choice Awards: Jennifer, Katy, Kim



Jennifer Lawrence is nominated for the Peoples Choice Favorite Movie Superhero for her portrayal of Mystique in "X-Men: First Class." Jennifer will most likely walk the carpet not only because she is nominated, but to promote her new film "The Hunger Games", so I knew I needed to make her look good. I chose to put her in this Edition by Georges Chakra Fall 2011 RTW cocktail dress. If Jen is still rocking the brown locks from "The Hunger Games" then I think that this dress will sing. No clutch or jewelery, just a pair of strappy matching blue sandals is all that is needed with Jennifer's presence to make this look sing.




Katy Perry is nominated for Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Song (for E.T.), Favorite Pop Artist, Favorite Music Video (for T.G.I.F.), and Favorite Tour Headliner. With all these nominations, I truly believe that Katy will be attending, if not performing. For the red carpet, I have chosen to put Katy in this 90's style Atelier Versace Fall 2011 Couture cocktail dress. This is not a typical Katy dress, but I believe with a pair of hot pink strappy platform sandals that this dress would look absolutely stunning on Katy.




I have never known Kim Kardashian to ever turn down the opportunity to walk a major red carpet, I mean last year she was at the Critics Choice and SAG Awards. So now that she is nominated for Favorite Celebreality Star, as she has her his reality shows "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", I am positive that the socialite will be on hand to walk the red carpet. I have chosen to put her in this white Paule Ka Spring 2012 Commercial Collection dress with one bat-wing sleeve. The look is very plain for Kim; I imagine that she will pair this with silver crystal encrusted Christian Louboutin Daffodil pumps. I would add a pop of color via stand out clutch and some earrings from her go to jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment