Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Peoples Choice Awards: Lea, Mila, Nina



Lea Michelle has definitely played the part of red carpet diva since her big break with the hit TV show "Glee", so it will not surprise me one bit if the young celebrity steps out for the first major award show of the season. If she does, I am wishing that she wears this Issac Mizrahi Spring 2012 RTW floral print dress and black waist band. The normal celebrity on the red carpet would play this look safe by pairing it with a black clutch and pumps, but I am hoping for better from Lea. I would choose a yellow Diane Von Furstenberg rectangular clutch and nude Miu Miu sandals with a crystal encrusted heel. Her hair worn down, like she normally does, would blow this look out of the water. I am hoping to see Lea in a lot of color this awards season, as she has been wearing a lot of nude colors lately.


Mila Kunis is nominated for her role in "Friends With Benefits" and I believe that she warranted the nomination as she was absolutely fantastic in that film. I am hoping to see the actress at the event and would die if she attended wearing this Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2012 RTW white dress with gold details. I love Mila in white and she has worn the color a few time in the past (I can recall at least 3 times last year and each time I nominated her for best dressed of the week), so I would love for her to don this amazing creation. To accessorize properly, a gold Jimmy Choo flap front clutch and gold Jimmy Choo strappy sandals would make me fall even more in love with this look on her.


Nina Dobrev usually does not wow me on the red carpet, but as regular readers will know that when she donned the red Donna Karan gown (pictured left), she earned a place in my heart and on both the Readers Choice and my Best Dressed of 2011 list. So I am hoping that Nina continues on the amazing path that she is on this year. I think that this chocolate brown and gold Georges Chakra Fall 2011 Couture dress would look stunning on her. I know Nina has a tendency to shorten the dresses that are lent to her by Georges Chakra, but if she did, I know that I will not like what she looks like in it; she needs to keep the length and keep it demure. A chocolate brown clutch and gold strappy sandals will make this look shine and might earn her a best dressed nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment