Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

2012 SAG Awards Presenter Wish List

Angelina is like the perfect woman; she always stands beside her long time partner Brad Pitt, and she always does so looking fantastic. Angie is a huge fan of Armani Prive and I would love to see her don this gown from the Fall 2012 Couture collection. I have been extremely let down that most of this collection has not been worn on the red carpet. I think that this is the perfect mix of black and orange for the stunning actress. Hair worn up, and orange clutch, black peep toes, diamond drop earrings, and a black sheer shawl would complete this typical Angie sexy look.
Emma Stone is a daring beauty on the red carpet, and I think that she would look absolutely stunning this amazing detailed Rodarte Spring 2012 RTW purple gown. I have never seen Emma wear Rodarte, but I think that this gown against her fair skin and red hair would look amazing on her. I would pair this look with a pair of purple strappy sandals.
Penelope Ann Miller is someone who I had not heard of before this awards season, though she always look stunning, but she has worn all Pamella Rolland to this point and I would like to see her embrace another designer. I would like for her to wear this creamy gold gown from the Marc Bouwer Fall 2011 RTW collection, with a plunging neckline and a rise and fall hemline. A gold crystal encrusted clutch, gold strappy sandals, and a statement yellow diamond necklace and cocktail ring.
I have got to give credit where credit is due. I was really expecting for Shailene Woodley to really let me down this awards season, but I have been extremely surprised by her run so far. I am not exactly sure that she will wear this stunning black, red, and white floral print gown, just on the fact that it is a little bit bigger in the skirt than exactly what she would normally wear, but I think that she would look amazing in this gown. Just a pair of black strappy sandals, a pair of simple diamond stud earrings, and a giant diamond cocktail ring and hair worn back and up would be absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment