Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Peoples Choice Awards Wish List: Demi and the Emmas


Demi Lovato is nominated for Favorite Pop Artist and she seems like an artist who will walk the red carpet at this event. However, I find that she is incredibly difficult to dress on the red carpet; she has had a lot of ups and downs, so I can not really define her style. I think she would look great in this acid yellow Christian Siriano Spring 2012 RTW dress. To complete this dress a gold clutch, a pair of gold sandals, and some gold chandelier earrings would make this look stunning with loose curls to top it off.


Now Emma Stone on the other hand is easier to dress for the red carpet because she is the girl who follows trends but also goes for a classy but edgy look. So for the 2012 Peoples Choice Awards, I am wishing that she wears this amazing gold and red Carven Spring 2012 RTW dress. I love it when red heads wear red and gold so this dress gives the best of both worlds. I would go sans clutch and just add some gold peep toe pumps and a pair of amazing gold earrings to complete this ensemble.


And up last for today we have the amazingly beautiful Emma Watson, who looks great in just about anything. Her wish hails from the Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 RTW collection; there are so many dresses in this collection that I believe would look stunning on Emma, but I want to see her in this specific dress paired with a bold pink, yellow, or blue clutch and some silver strappy sandals to make this look best dressed list worthy.

I would like to welcome the newest member of the If I Was A Stylist team, SimplySarah, my new editor. I have heard some of you noticed typos and grammatical error, so I have brought Sarah on to help bring that to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment