Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Camilla Belle Wish List

Camilla Belle is a red carpet diva, who literally will just show up at an event to wear borrowed designer duds, and look freaking fantastic. So I have come up with a few wishes for her to wear.
Camilla looks amazing in Armani Prive and I think that this sculptural corset dress with a hip detail and velvet skirt. I love this gown and think that Camilla would rock it till no tomorrow. You may recognize the second dress, as I have just wished for Kate Beckinsale to wear this dress; I think that Camilla and Kate would rock this dress in two different ways but would still look amazing in it. Now, Camilla may attend the Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture in Paris on January 23rd, and I would love for her to wear this bubblegum pink dress with some gold sandals. The last one in this section is this amazing Giorgio Armani Spring 2012 RTW dress that she should wear to the Armani Prive Spring 2012 Couture show on January 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment