Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

2012 SAG Awards Best Actress in a Motion Picture Wish List

I am forever in love with Glenn Close, she is true to herself on the red carpet as she always dresses true to her form, but I have to tell u Glenn velvet is not your friend as it is way to heavy on your frame. I would love to see you in this cream Georges Hobeika Fall 2011 Couture column gown with sheer floral embellished long-sleeved top. I think that this is the perfect mix of dressing modern and dressing age-appropriately. A gold clutch and gold peep toe pumps would complete this look with Glenn's signature hairstyle.
Now, I find Meryl Streep extremely hard to decide what she is going to wear, as she changes it up all the time. Well, for the SAG's, I am wishing for Meryl to wear this emerald green Badgley Mischka Pre-Fall 2012 RTW gown. I really don't feel like wasting my time on her because she is almost a lost cause; just add a pair of black pumps and maybe a black clutch cuz that is what she would do even though I would really recommend matching with green peep toes and a gold clutch, but hey that's just me.
Michelle Williams can go from dressing overtly mature to dressing way too youthful. I am going for a more youthful look by asking Michelle to wear this baby pink Chanel Spring 2011 couture gown that goes to the ankles with the beaded t-shirt style top. I think that this would be perfect for Michelle; it's youthful and elegant but still fun. She should put no hair accessory with this and add a silver crystal encrusted clutch with silver strappy sandals to make this look sing.
I love Tilda Swinton's androgyny on the red carpet and after my wish (of style not color but love the color on her) came true at the Golden Globes! I am hoping that it happens again, but Tilda has never worn this designer before to my documented knowledge. I would love to see Tilda in this nude colored Bouchra Jarrar Spring 2012 Couture top and full length skirt. I love when she wears these draped ensembles and pair it with a gold clutch and maybe the same gold sandals she wore to the Golden Globes would be perfect. If she wanted to add some bling a gold cuff would be a perfect way to.
After Viola stepped out at the Golden Globes in her burgundy Emilio Pucci gown, with a thigh high split, I knew that I had to step up my wishes for her, so I did. I would kill to see her wear this bold green Elie Saab Spring 2012 RTW gown with a central split. I think that this color would look amazing on Viola and she wore gold strappy sandals, carried a gold crystal encrusted clutch, and placed a pair of amazing gold diamond drop earrings would make her end up on my best dressed list for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment