Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

2012 SAG Awards Best Television Actress Drama and Movie Wish List

I am a huge fan of Diane Lane's red carpet style, and I am looking forward to seeing what she brings to the SAG awards red carpet Sunday night. I would love to see Diane wear this amazing emerald green Zac Posen Spring 2012 RTW gown and I think that she would look absolutely stunning in this color; it would photograph extremely well against the red carpet and the yellow step and repeat. An emerald green clutch, peep toe pumps, and diamond chandelier earrings and bracelets would make this look sing the most amazing song on the red carpet.
I am also a fan of Julianna Margulies on the red carpet, when she gets it right. I think that she would get it right by wearing this amazing black and white Bottega Veneta Spring 2012 RTW gown. I love this gown and do not understand why it has not been worn before this point, but oh well; more of an option for Julianna Margulies to wear for the SAG Awards. Pair this dress with a black Swarovski clutch, a pair of Christian Louboutin black strappy sandals, and minimal jewelery and she would shine on the carpet this Sunday night.
Kate Winslet wore Elie Saab to the 2011 Emmy Awards and looked absolutely stunning, so I am wishing for her to don Elie's classic designs, yet again, by wearing this royal blue frock from the Spring 2012 RTW collection. I think that this gown would look stunning on Kate, who I always love in blue (my favorite moment next to the Elie Saab at the Emmy's was the Narscio Rodriguez to the SAG's in 2009). I also think this silhouette would look stunning on Kate, who tends to favor very form fitting designs. This is much flowy-er than what she normally goes for, but I think that a change up is good for everyone from time to time. A pair of matching blue peep toes and a blue clutch with some Tiffany diamonds would look stunning on the actress.
Kyra Sedgwick is hard to predict on the red carpet because just when you think that she is gonna pull the classic card, she shifts and gives you something showstopping. Well, for the 2012 SAG Awards Sunday night, I am hoping to see Kyra as a showstopper wearing this amazing sequin Emanuel Ungaro Spring 2012 RTW gold and nude colored gown. I love this dress and I think that it would look absolutely stunning on Kyra. A simple gold clutch and a pair of gold strappy sandals would complete this amazing showstopping ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment