Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 Peoples Choice Awards: Reese, Rihanna, Taylor


I know I do a lot of talking about making people change what they normally do to make there looks better, but it is more realistic if I choose something for them that would possibly be within their safe zone. So here I am wishing for Reese Witherspoon to wear a black knee length dress. Reese has stepped out for most of her recent red carpet appearances wearing black, so if she is going to wear black I wish that she would at least add the bling factor of this Antonio Berardi Spring 2012 RTW. I love the sequin detail and obviously I would recommend that Reese not wear the matching sequined shrug. A Standout clutch and some strappy sandals would make this dress sing even though it is so somber.


But on the other hand, this wish for Rihanna will probably never come true. Why, you may ask? Well that is because it is a Rodarte Spring 2012 RTW dress and Rodarte is known for being exclusive with its clientele. Even though I would really love to see RiRi wearing this dress, and I have no doubts in my mind that she would rock it, I am still afraid that this wish will never come true. Silver accessories including a clutch and strappy sandals would keep all the focus on this stunning avant garde ensemble.


And back to things that celebrities will wear. Taylor Swift has a long time relationship with Jenny Packham and has worn her designs on numerous occasions. For the 2012 Peoples Choice Awards, I would like Taylor to wear this aqua blue dress from the Jenny Packham Spring 2012 RTW dress. The dress would look amazing on her, and knowing Taylor, she would add a silver clutch and some crystal encrusted Christian Louboutin stilettos. The hair recommendation that I would make is that she wear her hair stick straight with her amazing bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment