Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012 Golden Globe Awards Presenter Wish List

I was so excited when the Hollywood Foreign Press Association announced that Frieda Pinto would be among the presenters at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards tomorrow night that will air live on NBC at 8PM EST and E! will go Live From The Red Carpet at 5PM EST. I will be looking for all my favorite stars and I am really excited to see what Freida wears. I figure she will wear Chanel as she is a huge fan of the brand and she has worn them very times before. I would kill to see her wear this black with a gold and green print gown with puffy sleeves. I know that this gown might not be to everyone's liking but this is something that I would love to see the Indian beauty wearing. Just a pair of gold Jimmy Choo heels would complete this stunning look.
Jessica Biel is either a hit or miss on the red carpet, there is never an in between, and it is usually more misses than hits. Well I want to change that by going to the Fall 2011 Couture collection of one of Jessica's favorite designers, Valentino. I think that Jessica will look stunning in this classic style gown in signature Valentino Red. A black with red leopard print Christian Louboutin clutch, red strappy Jimmy Choo sandals, Harry Winston large diamond cluster earrings and diamond feather bracelet would complete this stunning look.
Mila Kunis is the new face of Christian Dior and I will say that I am really excited for this partnership. This is why I have gone to the Christian Dior Fall 2011 Couture collection to find this brown one shoulder gown. I think that Mila would look stunning in this gown as I think that the color would look stunning against her skin. Just a pair of bronze and black Brian Atwood pumps and Mila's red carpet diva-tude are needed to make this look perfect.
In the middle of last year Nicole Kidman went through a phase where she wore a bunch of Elie Saab dresses and I love her in his designs. So I have decided to recommend to her that this light brown Elie Saab Fall 2011 Couture gown with a peplum him would be the most stunning choice for the Australian beauty to wear to the 2012 Golden Globe Awards tomorrow night. This gown paired with a pair of chocolate brown strappy satin Jimmy Choo sandals would be stunning as long as she takes my advice and doesn't over accessorize.
 Reese Witherspoon is drop dead gorgeous and I can not wait to see what she wears tomorrow night. I am making this wish for her to wear this black and white John Galliano Spring 2012 RTW gown. I think that of anyone in the world Reese could pull this off with ease. This paired with a crystal encrusted Christian Dior clutch, black strappy Jimmy Choo sandals with crystal details, and Harry Winston garland earrings and bracelet would complete this best dressed worth ensemble.
Salma Hayek is the first lady of the Gucci Group and wears all their brands religiously for her red carpet appearances and rarely steps outside of those brands. I am going to put Salma in this Bottega Veneta Spring 2012 RTW black and white chiffon gown which is a Gucci Group brand. I have come to only love Salma when she wears Bottega Veneta and Gucci and who knows she may show up in a gown from the Gucci couture collection Gucci Premiere. But to stick with this look I would pair it with a black crystal with a crystal encrusted buckle Judith Leiber clutch, black crystal spike studded Christan Louboutin pumps, and Cartier diamond and onyx earrings and a Cartier panther earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment