Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

2015 Acadey Awards: Guests Wish List

Sad day. It is the last Academy Awards wish list for 2015, but on a high note the Oscars are TONIGHT! So this list falls upon deaf ears as all these ladies have most likely picked their Oscar gowns. Anna Faris will most likely be on the Oscars red carpet as the arm candy of her hunky husband Chris Pratt, who will be on hand tonight as a presenter. I would love to see Anna go for a princess moment wearing this lilac Monique Lhuillier Spring 2015 RTW embroidered tulle V-neck ball gown features a violet ombre of beaded embroidery descending from the V-neck bodice in to a full skirt. I am surprised that this gown has not been worn thus far in Awards Season and I think that with the release of the Fall 2015 RTW collection last week that there is slim chance that this gown could get worn but I would love to see Anna wear it tonight.
Behati Prinsloo is the lucky lady that calls Academy Awards performer Adam Levine her husband. Behati has been at Adams side at all of his red carpet appearances since their wedding and I am sure that will continue through tonight. I would love to see Behati go for art deco Hollywood glam with this long sleeve completely beaded Naeem Khan Fall 2015 RTW black and silver gown that features directional striping, long sleeves, plunging v-neck, and a split up to there. This gown is the epitome of Hollywood glamour and the Oscars are the epitome of Hollywood. That makes this gown perfect.
I have to say that I am just as excited to see Camila Alves take to the red carpet on the arm of Matthew McConaughey as some of the nominees. Camila always gets it right on the red carpet and I am expecting nothing less come the Oscars this evening. I am praying that we will see the Brazilian bombshell wearing this pastel lemon yellow Georges Hobeika Spring 2015 Couture trumpet gown with a boat neck and bow belt. This is a perfect look for a guest of a presenter because it is dramatic enough for Camila but also says I respect the nominees.


Join me and Kelly from Dream In Lace tonight at 5:30 PM EST as we live tweet all the looks from the Academy Awards. So grad your champagne and follow me (@FutureStylist93) and Kelly (@DreamInLace) for all kinds of fashion ID's and snarky commentary all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment