Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

2015 Grammy Awards: Madonna, Miley, Rihanna, & Taylor Swift Red Carpet Wish List

Madonna, who just released a new single this morning, will be performing at the Grammy Awards on Sunday night. I would love to see Madonna go a more demure less shock value look on the red carpet. No cone bras or diamond grillz this year. I picked this black asymmetrical Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2015 Couture tuxedo inspired one sleeved gown. I think that this would be enough of a shock value for Madonna. Everyone is expecting to see her all out and covering up would be more of a shock. Old Hollywood waves, a red lip, gloves, and a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps would ensure that Madonna still owns the Grammy red carpet.
I am also picking a look from Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2015 Couture for Miley Cyrus. I am voting that Miley is most likely to show up baring her nipples but this look is far from that. The singer is nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album for her hit album "Bangerz." I think that this not so subtle nod to the 1980s would be an amazing choice for Miley to wear on the Grammy red carpet. The blue satin bustier with a full silk tulle ball gown skirt that seems to be attached to a denim waist band, just screams Miley to me. If she doesn't wear this on a red carpet then Miley will definitely be put in this for an editorial. Blue metallic pumps and simple hair and makeup would ensure that all eyes are on Miley as she makes her way down the Grammy Awards red carpet on Sunday. 
I am counting on Rihanna to bring the sex in the flashiest yet most glamorous way to the Grammy Awards red carpet on Sunday night. Nominated for her collaboration with Eminem for "The Monster" and performing her latest release "FourFiveSeconds" with Kanye West and the legendary Paul McCartney I just know that Rihanna will wow me. I would love to see RiRi wear this amazing Alexis Mabille Spring 2015 Couture black sequin gown with a sexy open corset detail on the chest. I think that this is the perfect red carpet look for the Grammy's because it gives the hit of over the top that everyone is praying for while still being elegant and not overtly sexy. Rihanna would style her hair up, add a red lip, light smokey eye, and a pair of Christian Louboutin sandals in black or silver to ensure that she is the center of all the attention on the red carpet.
Taylor Swift is nominated for 3 Grammy Awards on Sunday night and I am super excited to see what she will wear. With the release of her album '1989' we have seen a style transformation from Taylor and I am almost always buying what she is selling. This style transformation made it really hard for me to pick a gown for her to wear for this awards show. I went back and forth between a few gowns ultimately settling on this Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2015 column silhouette gown with full paillette embroidery in a degrade theme and a sexy side slit (that Taylor obviously would know how to work a la Angelina Jolie). I don't know if Taylor would wear the tassel belt but overall the color and the silhouette are both things that I can see her rocking and just oozing sophisticated sex appeal. A pair of silver sandals and a pair of simple diamond drop earrings would finish this look off perfectly for a Grammy Awards red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment