Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Top 5 Looks from the Tom Ford Fall 2015 RTW Presentation

Earlier I mentioned how packed the Tom Ford Fall 2015 RTW presentation out in Los Angeles yesterday was. Out of all the FROWERS I picked my top 5 looks. Amy Adams, who until last night has never worn Tom Ford, was the boldest statement of the night in her red double breasted velvet tuxedo with bell bottom pants. Already working the 70's trends for Fall I have to say that I absolutely love what Amy put down for her front row look. She was the only one who stood out while I was watching the livestream of the runway. Julianne Moore was of course on hand. Having worn Tom Ford on the red carpet several times (and serving as a model for his first collection back in 2011), it really did not come as a surprise to see the stunning red head front row. Her Spring 2015 RTW green and black dress was amazing and only enhanced by her emerald green feather clutch. Rita Ora was a WOW in her custom white fitted tuxedo. I dont think that I have ever loved a look from Rita so much, I am actually really happy that she left her signature red lip at home. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley rocked the red carpet and the front row in a glittering Tom Ford gold mesh long sleeve mini dress that features a stunning cowel back. Rosie always look amazing and this is no different she looked amazing coming but looked just as amazing, if not better, going. And last but not least is Scarlett Johansson who took her Tom Ford Fall 2012 RTW gold snakeskin embossed zipper embellished gown (a favorite among stars like Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Beckinsale and Jada Pinkett Smith) and shortened it to a mini to show off her enviable post baby body.

Its too hard for me to pick a single favorite. Who was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment