Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Runway Report: Coach Fall 2015 RTW


All I can say is WOW. Coach has really reinvented itself as of late. I am seriously loving the new direction that the company has taken. The Fall 2015 Mens show last month made me really excited for the women's show and my expectations were totally surpassed. Taking the focus away from the C printed purses and Stuart Vevers really making the brand a a company I would want to purchase clothing from. Each piece of outerwear that came down the runway was more and more desirable than the last. Since Coach was founded as a leather goods company Vevers thinks that Outerwear is the natural way to expand the company. I have to agree. The basic pieces of the collection, including a cute grey dress, were nice but the outerwear stood out. I think the outerwear was more amazing the shoes and bags that came away from the collection. I am already wanting more. Can Spring be here already? At least I will just have to wait till July for the next collection, Mens Spring 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment