Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Wish List Part 1

I am taking a break from the main ceremony to focus on some of the Oscar night parties for the next few days. These events can be just as glam and give just as much high fashion as the main show does. Amy Adams did not receive an Oscar nomination this year but I am still praying that she decides to hit up a few of the parties. I would love to see Amy on the Vanity Fair Oscar Party red carpet wearing this shocking pink Schiaparelli Spring 2015 Couture silk gown. The silhouette of this gown is one we don't see from Amy very often but I think that the simple style with the bold color and pattern would just sing a beautiful with Amy on the red carpet.
Anna Kendrick is going to be performing at the Academy Awards ceremony next Sunday night and then I am sure she will head out to the parties. I am also figuring that Anna will make a costume change on her way. I created this wish before she was announced as a performer at the ceremony so I do not know if Anna would wear a ball gown, but I would love to see her wear this amazing black and white liquid organza Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2015 gown that features a sweetheart neckline with multiple thin camisole-style straps, a black floral lace bodice that falls to a white floor length a-line skirt. This is a very pretty gown and I think that Anna would rock it on the red carpet. Old Hollywood waves, a red lip, a black Edie Parker clutch and a pair of black strappy Christian Louboutin sandals would be the perfect finishing touches to put Anna on top of the Best Dressed lists.
The Best Supporting Actress nominated Emma Stone usually changes out of her Oscars ceremony gown and into a second look for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. I have a feeling that is going to be the case next Sunday night. I picked a beautiful blue and gold Valentino Couture ballgown for Emma to wear for the ceremony so I figured I would give her something that wasn't as much for the Vanity Fair Party. I picked this light gold embroidered high neck gown from the Valentino "Sala Bianca" Haute Couture collection that was presented to commemorate the reopening of the Valentino NYC Flagship. This collection has been receiving a lot of red carpet love and I am sure that time is nowhere near up. I think that this gold gown would make Emma look like a flaming goddess. Finish the look with a gold Lee Savage clutch, a pink lip and a pair of gold sandals and Emma will show why she is one of the best dressed women on the red carpet scene.
Emmy Rossum is going to be hosting the Costume Designers Guild Awards on Tuesday night so I am hoping that she will stay in LA through Oscars night and attend the Vanity Fair Oscars After Party. Emmy is one of my favorite women who rocks red carpets. Very rarely does Emmy disappoint on the red carpet. I would love to see Emmy wear this heavy georgette Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2015 halter gown with a front opening that reveals a vibrant orchid print. I love this gown. When this gown is not in motion this gown you don't really see the print but it is a fun unexpected punch.
I could not find a Dior gown for Felicity Jones to wear for the actual Academy Awards ceremony, even though I feel like she will wear a custom dress. I would love to see her change into this floral print Christian Dior Spring 2015 Couture cocktail dress with side cutouts. This is a mix of 50's housewife and ultra sleek modernity. This is something that I really want to see Felicity do on the red carpet. She does the prim look so well it would be nice to see Felicity wear something with a little edge. Silver sandals and chic hair and  makeup would finish this look off perfectly for the Vanity Fair Oscars After-Party red carpet.
This year Gwen Stefani is rumored to be dropping not only an album with No Doubt but also releasing another solo album. I would love to see Gwen on the red carpet at the Vanity Fair Party next Sunday night. The Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2015 Couture collection was really popular for Grammy weekend and I think that Gwen should get her hands on this collection. I would love to see Gwen wear this silver sequined long sleeve Alexandre Vauthier Spring 2015 Couture gown with a plunging neckline and split to there. The belt reminds me of a heavyweight championship belt so I would probably switch it up and pair it with a black Alaia belt, black sandals, a red lip sand some stunning Chopard diamond earrings to ensure that Gwen is a red carpet hit.
Hilary Swank always wows the fuck out of me. There is something about her grace and elegance that I just love to see her in what ever she wears. I would love to see Hilary wear this Elie Saab brown and blue long sleeve mermaid gown with sweeping train and all over embellishments from the Fall 2014 Couture collection. This gown would be a stunning look for Hilary to wear for the Vanity Fair Party. It is chic and sophisticated and Hilary would infuse sex into the look. A blue clutch, old Hollywood waves and a pair of black sandals would finish this look off perfectly for the Vanity Fair red carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment