Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Runway Report: BCBG Max Azria Fall 2015 RTW

BCBG Max Azria is always a fun way to kick off New York Fashion Week. And yesterday Max and Lubov Azria definitely lived up to that expectation. I will say it now, and probably a million times before fashion month is up, the 70s are back and back in a MAJOR way. What we have seen so far, and I will be bringing to you over today, has been influenced by the era in some way. At BCBG we really see lots of layering along with the peasant styles that were so popular in the decade. Coats and color blocking and knits and over the knee boots just made this a collection that I can see fashionistias rushing to boutiques to purchase for their own wardrobes. I will admit that I am not usually one to run out and rave about BCBG, but this collection really showed me that they are not just a brand that I see hiding in the racks at Marshals, and if any of these pieces showed up there I would snatch them up in a nanosecond (though I HIGHLY doubt that would happen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment