Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Get a Grammys Red Carpet Look

With the Grammy Awards on Sunday night I am praying for lots of major moments on the red carpet. Many of the stars will be wearing Haute Couture and that is just something that I know most people are not able to afford, don't we dream though. I so I created a slightly, yes not by much the whole look I created costs $4,910.  I picked a Christopher Kane Resort 2015 neon yellow all over lace one shoulder mini dress features an asymmetrical one-shoulder silhouette with multicolor flower applique at the neckline and hem ($3,840), a Koku "Vivia" appliqued woven clutch multicolored clutch and with a pineapple crest ($175), and a pair of Charlotte Olympia Resort 2015 sandals which feature a multi colored pom inspired by Mexico ($895) to create a perfect Grammy Girl ensemble. Throw this on with a high sleek pony and a soft pink lip and you would be ready to take on the Grammy Awards red carpet with the likes of Beyonce, Ariana Grande, and Gwen Stefani.

No comments:

Post a Comment