Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Newcomer

It truly is (pun intended) a Cinderella story for Lily James. I had only heard of her name in passing prior to her role in Disney's live action Cinderella and she lived up to the name when she took her red carpet dressing on the road to promote this movie. Being a darling to every major designer from Balenciaga and Dior to Elie Saab and Prada Lily showed us that she was a force to be reckoned with and held her own against red carpet queen and co-star Cate Blanchett. I had so many favorites from the collection but those above and the pink Elie Saab Couture gown below are probably my top 5 looks from Lily all year. She has a few movies coming out this coming year and I am excited to see if she will be able to keep this momentum going or if she is going to crack under the pressure. It was a delight to see Lily break into the red carpet game this year and that is why she is my Best Newcomer.
I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here

Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment