Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Transformation

I can't believe how blown away by Lady Gaga that I have been this year. I started the year putting Art Pop mermaid bra wearing Lady Gaga on the outs and she has surprised me by giving me some major moments on the red carpet. I believe a lot of it has to do with the fact that her stylist, Brandon Maxwell, launched his collection this year and she killed it. Friends of Gaga's Azzedine Alaia (who exclusively dressed the star on Oscar night), Donatella Versace, and Tom Ford also aided in Gaga's transformation. To say I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. Each look that Gaga wore on the red carpet was just that much more captivating to me. I think toning things down had a lot to do with her collaborative jazz tour with Tony Bennett and then landing the lead role on American Horror Story: Hotel. I am hoping that come the Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Awards that Gaga is front and center as maybe a nominee or at least a presenter as I feel like she has a lot in store for us. 

Runner-Up: Taylor Swift

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here

Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment