Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Ensemble Cast

While each premiere had it's roller coaster of looks, be them good or bad, there were plenty of amazing high's from the cast of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2. The cast really decided to go big or go home for their last promo tour for the film series. I have not been the biggest fan of main star Jennifer Lawrence lately (except her sexy unexpected Schiaparelli Couture at the New York premiere) but the rest of the cast including Natalie Dormer, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, and Gwendoline Christie all gave me looks to majorly swoon over (I even put one of these looks in contention for Best Dressed of the Year!) I am sad to see this franchise end because there has been an amazing promo tour each time around, but I am pleased with how it all went down. 

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment