Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Queen of Couture

2015 was an amazing year for Julianne Moore, she won an Academy Award, took Cannes by storm, and promoted three films at the end of this year. Almost all along the way I have been blown away by each and every look that Julianne has worn. With good friends from Karl Largerfeld at Chanel to Riccardo Tisci at Givenchy there was a lot of couture on the back of the beautiful red headed starlet. my favorite looks from her were the three custom Givenchy Couture gowns worn to the Golden Globe Awards, the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and the Cannes Film Festival. Often topping best dressed lists it was the black feathered Armani Prive gown that she paired with emerald Chopard earrings at the Cannes Film Festival that ended up cutting down to my Best Dressed of the Year list. Did it actually make it? I guess you will have to make your way back here on December 25!

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here

Photo Credit: Getty/Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment