Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

2016 Peoples Choice Awards Red Carpet Wish List Part 4

While the People's Choice Awards, which are next Wednesday night, are a more cocktail/casual type of red carpet Stana Katic always shows up in a big gown. For this years event I picked this Lela Rose Spring 2016 RTW white and yellow floral silk gown for Stana to wear. I think that this would be a flirty fun moment for Stana on the People's Choice Awards red carpet. I don't believe that this is the right kinda look for this red carpet but a perfect look for Stana. Finished with a white Edie Parker clutch, a pair of gold sandals, a chic updo and a pink lip this look would be absolutely beautiful.
I have been seeing a lot of Taraji P. Henson trying really hard to be sexy on the red carpet recently. I wish she would realize that when she tries so hard that it comes across as desperate. I think that if Taraji wore this red Anthony Vaccarello Spring 2016 RTW aluminum dress studded with silver studs that this dress would add all the sex that she needs. All that she would need to add to this look is a curly hairstyle, a red lip, and a pair of silver sandals to keep the sexy all in the dress and not add an ounce of try hard to this look.
I said in an earlier post that we don't usually see many people wearing couture on the People's Choice Awards red carpet but there are always exceptions. An exception to that rule I think would be Taylor Swift (who is nominated for Favorite Female Singer, Favorite Pop Artist, Favorite Song for "Bad Blood," and Favorite Social Media Celebrity) wearing this deep ruby red Elie Saab Fall 2015 Couture jumpsuit with a plunging neckline. I love this jumpsuit and I would love it the most if Taylor wore the cape but I think that might be a little too much for this red carpet. Make this modern look a little more old Hollywood with a curly bob, a red lip, black clutch, and a pair of black pumps and Taylor would have my hear beating just a little faster as she walks the red carpet.
I am always iffy when I see that Vanessa Hudgens is going to be attending an event. She has a wobbly sense of style and can vary from best to meh to worst from event to event, consistent is one thing Vanessa is not. Presenting with her Grease: Live cohorts Julianne Hough and Carly Rae Jepsen I am expecting Vanessa to stick to her bohemian vibes as she walks the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards. With that in mind I picked this green and orange patterned Valentino Spring 2016 RTW floating mini-dress with it's plunging neckline, side cutouts, and braided wait detail for Vanessa to wear on the red carpet. I think that this is the perfect type of look for her to wear for this red carpet as it is not to much but just the right style for this event. A simple gold clutch, a pair of gold strappy sandals, a nude lip, slight smoky eye, and waves worn back would ensure that this look is finished off perfectly for the People's Choice Awards red carpet.
The finial wish for the 2016 People's Choice Awards, which take place on January 2, 2015, is for Favorite Dramatic TV Actress nominee Viola Davis, who can thank her role as Annalise Keating on the show How To Get Away With Murder. Viola has a very chic and sophisticated type of look and I am very excited to see what she will bring to the red carpet because she knows how to keep getting better and better on the red carpet. For this red carpet I picked this Sachin + Babi Spring 2016 RTW white pencil dress which features a beautiful blue and yellow print on the sleeve. This is such a chic look that it might be a little too sophisticated for this event, but then again Viola did wear an Escada gown to the event last year. I would honestly keep the blue pumps that the gown was paired with at the presentation and add a white clutch to finish this look off to perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment