Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Entertainer of the Year

Celine Dion returned to the stage for her residency at Cesar's Palace's Colosseum in Las Vegas this year and she did so in fine with a redesigned show wearing a host of new looks puled from the runways and custom made for her. From Atelier Versace and Schiaparelli to Balmain to Zuhair Murad the stunning French-Canadian songstress shows us how it is done, in the most classy way possible. One moment I loved, that is not pictured, was the Elie Saab Fall 2015 Couture floral gown that Celine wore during her tribute to the people of Paris at the 2015 American Music Awards. I loved that it was a moment of linking the world together for strength in a time when it is most needed. I am glad to see Celine back on the fashion scene and I would love to see more and more from her in 2016!

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.

Photo Credit: Getty, Schiaparelli 

No comments:

Post a Comment