Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Best Dressed Man

When I am asked who I look to for my style inspiration the first name that I list off is Eddie Redmayne. This man has the best sense of style in all of Hollywood. We saw him tone down his style to dark navy and black tuxedos at the beginning of the year while he was campaigning for his Oscar that he ultimately won for The Theory of Everything, but he started to be the Eddie that I came to love at the end of the year. I am hoping that due to the subject nature of his latest film, The Danish Girl, I am hoping that Eddie will not have to tone down his signature bold style for the red carpets while he campaigns for Oscar number two. Here's to Eddie taking home this award for the third time in a row and to hoping that he is able to make it four next year. 

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.
Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment