Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

2015 End of the Year Style Awards: Red Carpet Diva of the Year

Red carpet queen Cate Blanchett has been dethroned as the Red Carpet Diva of the Year. This year the Red Carpet Diva Award goes to Juliane Moore who had a whopping 27 looks in my best dressed. She topped Best Dressed Lists at the Golden Globe's, Screen Actors Guild Awards, the Oscars, and the Cannes Film Festival and had amazing looks outside of those events. On top of a campaign that ended with her winning an Academy Award for "Still Alice" and then went on to promote 3 films at the end of the year. Wearing the best of the best from Givenchy, Chanel, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen, and Armani Prive I continuously drooling over all of Julianne's looks. Just when I thought that she had reached her peak she one upped herself. I am excited to see what 2016 will bring for Julianne as she will be all over the red carpets during awards season again and then Cannes.

I am currently looking for feedback from my readers if you wouldn't mind taking a quick six question survey I would be greatly appreciative of that, you can take it by clicking here.
Photo Credit: Zimbio/Getty

No comments:

Post a Comment